Petition For Public Meeting
Meander Valley Council fobs off community
Thank you to everyone who signed the petition calling on our Council to hold a public meeting about the proposed Northern Regional Prison. You signed in good faith that our Council would listen and hold a meeting.
Nearly 800 Meander Valley residents signed the first petition which was rejected by our Council for the want of 86 entries without full addresses.
Please sign our new petition and ask your friends and family to sign.
Petition wording: "We, the undersigned, call upon the Meander Valley Council to hold a public meeting about the Northern Regional Prison Proposal."
Eligibility for signing:
- Signatories must live in the Meander Valley.
- Signatories must be on the electoral roll for Meander Valley Council elections.
- All entries must have a full address to be counted.
Choose a petition format to download and print:
Need a hard copy? Please email us with your details and we'll get one to you.
Completed petitions can be either:
- Mailed to 32 William Street, Westbury 7303, or
- Dropped into Once Upon a Time Collectables, 49 Williams Street, open 10:00am - 4:00pm Fri-Sat and 11:00am - 4:00pm Sun.
Please support us.
Make a public meeting happen. We deserve the right to hear directly from our Council.